Bethesda Dental Specialties is composed of an entire team of dental professionals who are committed to ensuring that your child receives effective dental care and the most comfortable, anxiety-free experience possible. We aim to make this a dental home for your family, a place where your children can receive the care they need from a compassionate staff and advanced pediatric treatment options designed to give them a healthy, beautiful smile.
Please take a look at an overview of our practice, and contact Bethesda Dental Specialties to schedule an appointment.
The staff at Bethesda Dental Specialties is composed of an experienced pediatric dentist, a skilled orthodontist, and number of dental hygienists and assistants who care about your child and their dental health. We cultivate an environment of friendliness, professionalism, and even fun, so that your family attains necessary dental care without fearing the dentist’s office in the future. Our team is highly experienced and dedicated to meeting your needs with exceptional, compassionate care.
Office Policies for Dental Insurance
We are happy to assist you with filing dental insurance claims as a courtesy. Although no dental policy pays 100% of costs for all procedures, many insurance providers offer significant benefits. However, please know that we are not responsible for how your specific insurance company handles claims and the particular benefits they offer. Please be familiar with what your insurance company will cover, and any deductibles or co-payments that you are responsible for. Also, please let us know of any insurance changes such as insurance company, address, policy name, or a change of employment.
If you have further questions on our policies regarding insurance, please contact Bethesda Dental Specialties.
Our practice is sensitive to your financial obligations, that’s why we offer a number of options to help meet your needs.
- We accept a number of dental insurance plans
- We offer a Pre-Payment Discount for single payments made in full
- Customized Payment Plans – we can customize a payment plan based on the treatment needed. An initial fee followed by 0% interest monthly payments can help you spread the payment for your treatment over a longer period of time. We also accept payment by automatic monthly bank debit or credit card draft.
- Medical Flex Spending Accounts – payment plans can be coordinated with your medical flex spending accounts.
- Third-Party Financing – Chase Health Advance is one of the most widely-used healthcare finance companies, and offers an array of options to spread the cost of your procedure over time. These include extended payment plans and 0% financing with no initial payment. All payment plans subject to approval. For more information and pre-approval, please visit www.chasehealthadvance.com.
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Select Saturdays: 8:00am – 1:30pm
*We also make evening orthodontic appointments available on select days.
We ask to be given at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment; however, we understand that unforeseen events can occur on some occasions. If you miss a second appointment without 48 hours advance notice, you may be charged an additional fee.
If you or your child is experiencing a dental emergency, our office can assist you. Severe pain, injury, or orthodontic problems that you cannot take care of yourself should be addressed immediately. The team at Bethesda Dental Specialties can help, please call 301-654-3011.
Contact Bethesda Dental Specialties
If you would like more information on our Bethesda Dental Specialties, please contact us today. We look forward to answering your questions.