An Experience That Is Fun and Easy
We love making you smile, and we love helping you keep your smile. Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible care to you and your family. We want your experience at Bethesda Dental Specialties to be comfortable, relaxed, and enjoyable!
From challenging the traditional method to orthodontics to innovative and advanced pediatric treatment options, we aim to provide you with the most exceptional care, service, and results. With combined unique backgrounds in modern approaches to orthodontics and pediatric care, our doctors enjoy pushing the traditional boundaries of dental care.
Dr. Hickory was one of the original pioneers of Invisalign and other orthodontic treatments (Incognito braces, SureSmile, and OrthoCad). Dr. Weil is an accredited pediatric dentist and has published scholarly journals on pediatric care for special needs children. Bethesda Dental Specialties is proud to have a team of outstanding doctors to bring you your best smile yet.
Office Policies for Dental Insurance
We are happy to assist you with filing dental insurance claims as a courtesy. Although no dental policy pays 100% of costs for all procedures, many insurance providers offer significant benefits. However, please know that we are not responsible for how your specific insurance company handles claims and the particular benefits they offer. Please be familiar with what your insurance company will cover, and any deductibles or co-payments that you are responsible for. Also, please let us know of any insurance changes such as insurance company, address, policy name, or a change of employment.
Our practice is sensitive to your financial obligations, that’s why we offer a number of options to help meet your needs.
- We accept a number of dental insurance plans
- We offer a Pre-Payment Discount for single payments made in full
- Customized Payment Plans – we can customize a payment plan based on the treatment needed. An initial fee followed by 0% interest monthly payments can help you spread the payment for your treatment over a longer period of time. We also accept payment by automatic monthly bank debit or credit card draft.
- Medical Flex Spending Accounts – payment plans can be coordinated with your medical flex spending accounts.
- Third-Party Financing – Chase Health Advance is one of the most widely-used healthcare finance companies, and offers an array of options to spread the cost of your procedure over time. These include extended payment plans and 0% financing with no initial payment. All payment plans subject to approval. For more information and pre-approval, please visit www.chasehealthadvance.com.
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Select Saturdays: 8:00am – 1:30pm
*We also make evening orthodontic appointments available on select days.
If you or your child is experiencing a dental emergency, our office can assist you. Severe pain, injury, or orthodontic problems that you cannot take care of yourself should be addressed immediately. The team at Bethesda Dental Specialties can help, please call 301-654-3011.