Covid-19 Office Protocols
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
REOPENING PROTOCOLS FOR BETHESDA DENTAL SPECIALTIES
Please CALL US when you arrive at the office at (301) 654-3011 to check-in. o Please DO NOT come into the building. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
- We prefer/request that only the patient come into the office, if possible.
- If your child must have someone with them, we kindly ask to limit to only 1 parent or guardian to accompany your child.
- Siblings with appointments must wait in the car until it is their turn to come in.
Please arrive with a MASK on.
Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon entering the office & prior to your appointment
Temperatures will be checked for everyone before entering the office o Temperatures greater than/equal to 100.4⁰F will be rescheduled
We will call you after your child’s appointment to schedule the next appointment, review any finances (if needed), and review any treatment updates.
- You will be able to speak with the Doctor who saw your child or one of the clinical assistants.
Because of all the PPE (“Personal Protective Equipment”), the staff must wear during the day, the air-conditioning will be on the cool side.
A sweater or jacket may come in handy!
Brush and floss your child’s teeth thoroughly just before arrival.
- Please be aware that we are making every effort to minimize the creation of aerosols, so we will not be using the cleaning instrument that produces water. This means that we will be using hand instruments to remove the plaque and calculus on your child’s teeth (which cannot be removed with regular tooth brushing) and then we will cleanse the teeth with gauze and toothpaste.